Bishops Stortford Physiotherapy
Why Choose Us?
We only have very experienced practitioners working with us (our most recently qualified osteopath or physiotherapist has now been in practice for over ten years) and that knowledge and experience shows. Our practitioners utilise techniques that they have tried, tested and found over the years to be the most effective - plus we only offer good honest straight forward advice. We have built our business on trust and getting people better, not getting people back in for unnecessary treatments.
Though our practitioner’s ultimate aim will always be to get you back into the best shape they possibly can, it will be YOU that decides when you are back to a condition you are happy with (not us).
Information at a Glance
- Car parking on the premises, solely for the use of our clients.
- All facilities on the ground floor to enable easy access.
- Relaxing reception, where you can wait in comfort for your appointment.
- Reception, fully staffed from 8.30 am to 7.00pm and until 1.00pm on Saturdays.
- Large and airy private practice rooms, where you can talk to your practitioner in total privacy.
- No additional charge for payment by credit cards.
- Practitioners other than proprietor Vicki Aldridge are carefully selected, self-employed practitioners, who work specific days/times with us as well as at other practices.
127 Dunmow Road, Bishop's Stortford, Herts, CM23 5HQ
For Osteopaths telephone: 01279 755994
For Physiotherapists 01279 651900
Fax: 01279 755994
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 7.00pm
Tuesdays: 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Thursdays: 8.30am to 7.30pm
Saturdays: 9.00am to 1.00pm
Appointments are made subject to a minimum of 24 hours notice of change or cancellation. If 24 hours notice is not received then the full treatment fee will be payable.
What we do…
Physiotherapy helps people affected by injury, illness or disability, including rehabilitation after surgery. Physiotherapists help to facilitate recovery through a variety of treatment methods, from joint mobilisations, soft tissue work, exercise therapy and electrotherapy.
What we treat…
There are, of course, many causes of the body's physical problems, but somewhere along the line, it will probably include at least one of the following:
- Back, neck and joint pain.
- Sports injuries.
- Sprains and strains.
- Postural problems.
- Injury rehabilitation.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.